Training Course outline in PDF >>>
BUSINESS CASE PREPARATION & DEVELOPMENT
This Virtual Classroom Training will provide participants with the practical skills and tools required to prepare and present successful business cases. The course reviews various methods of financial analyses used to determine the feasibility of a business case, as well as techniques useful in helping ensure acceptance of a case.
Neotelis’ Virtual Classroom Training offers live, real-time training sessions led by an expert trainer on a web-based videoconferencing platform. The course offers the benefits of Neotelis’ Face-to-Face Training at a distance and without the need to travel to a training location.
The number of participants to a Virtual Classroom Training is limited to allow for maximum interaction with the trainer and between participants during the live sessions.
The Virtual Classroom Training ‘Business Case Preparation & Development’ rruns for a total of 12 hours and consists of six live virtual classroom sessions of 2 hours each, run over two consecutive weeks. Off-line activities are also included in the training course between the live sessions to increase participant learning and retention.
At the end of the training course, participants will have acquired the skills to:
- Understand the framework of a business case and the structure of the business case team
- Manage the tasks and activities involved in preparing, developing, presenting and executing a business case
- Learn to prepare a detailed analysis of a business opportunity and assess its strategic fit
- Be able to measure the value creation potential of a business opportunity
- Acquire the skills and methods to build a complete business case
- Identify techniques that will allow participants to present with confidence
- Explore methods to help ensure that a sound business case is approved
*Note: the course structure may be subject to change as trainings are updated on a regular basis.
- Presenting the framework
- Purpose of a business case
- Objectives of a business case
- Business plan/process cycle
- Involvement of multidisciplinary teams
- Developing the case
- Business opportunity
- Packaging and presenting the case
- Key elements
- Successful negotiations
- Implementation, execution and monitoring
- Telecommunications managers and personnel aiming to successfully prepare, develop and present their business cases
- Managers and personnel looking to complement their skill-set by gaining a good understanding of the methods and techniques used when preparing and developing a business case
Methodology & Technical Requirements
Neotelis Virtual Classroom Trainings combine real-time (live) sessions led by an expert trainer on a web-based videoconferencing platform with off-line activities in-between live sessions. Presentations, workshops, case studies, and discussions on real-life situations faced by participants, as well as videos, whiteboards, quizzes and questionnaires are all used to engage participants and enhance their learning experience.
The training material is designed to provide practical tools which can be immediately applied in a work environment, and the complete material is provided to all participants for future reference and follow-up action plans.
Access to Neotelis Virtual Classroom Trainings requires a computer, a webcam, a headset and microphone and a stable internet connection.
Since 1997, Neotelis has assisted telecommunications organizations in more 100 countries. We provide key and relevant information to the industry in the form of training, consulting, publications and Forums such as conferences, webinars and social media.
In addition to Virtual Classroom Training, Neotelis offers:
- Face-to-Face Training: an annual public calendar of training courses as well as client-specific private courses
- E-Learning Training: self-paced training via the Neotelis Learning Management System — when you want, where you want
- Hybrid Training: training courses incorporating Face-to-Face, Virtual Classroom, and e-Learning Training techniques
Neotelis offers over 125 training courses in the key areas of the telecommunications sector and can also develop or customize private training courses to fit specific client requirements.
For more information on our training services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.