Training Course outline in PDF >>>
TRAINING & ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE: ISSUES & STRATEGIES
This Virtual Classroom Training will provide participants with the appropriate training/learning tools and approaches required to transfer skills to employees to achieve their organization’s business objectives.
Neotelis’ Virtual Classroom Training offers live, real-time training sessions led by an expert trainer on a web-based videoconferencing platform. The course offers the benefits of Neotelis’ Face-to-Face Training at a distance and without the need to travel to a training location.
The number of participants to a Virtual Classroom Training is limited to allow for maximum interaction with the trainer and between participants during the live sessions.
The Virtual Classroom Training ‘Training & Organizational Performance: Issues & Strategies’ runs for a total of 16 hours and consists of 8 live virtual classroom sessions of 2 hours each, run over two consecutive weeks. Off-line activities are also included in the training course between the live sessions to increase participant learning and retention.
At the end of the training course, participants will have acquired the skills to:
- Develop a training strategy which is conducive to achieving the organization’s business objectives
- Know what elements to consider and take into account in the production of a training course with respect to the target audience, the competencies to transfer and the training time required
- Learn how to identify what skills should be developed to achieve the organization’s business objectives
- Identify how to evaluate acquired skills/competencies
- Analyze the various training/learning approaches along with their advantages and disadvantages
- Provide managers with the tools they need to implement and effectively manage the organizational change imposed by the establishment of an innovative training/learning approach
- Identify how to evaluate the performance of a training course
- Understand how to develop a training course to transfer one or more key competencies aligned with the organization’s business objectives
*Note: the course structure may be subject to change as trainings are updated on a regular basis.
- Skills management: an overview
- Know what currently exists before planning the future
- Identification of requirements: the skills repository, the job description and the organizational structure
- Skills/performance evaluation
- Understanding the organization’s business objectives
- The notion of “performance”
- Understanding the organization’s short, medium, and long-term objectives
- Defining the target audience
- Defining a training vision
- Developing a training strategy
- Developing training/learning tools/approaches
- Various training/learning approaches
- Face-to-face (in class with a trainer)
- Online (synchronous and asynchronous)
- On the job (mentoring/coaching)
- Social (community of practitioners, sharing of experience/knowledge)
- Change management
- Internal communication dedicated to the project
- Involvement of the target audience
- Evaluation of training and implementation of corrective measures
- Designing training course content: tips and tricks to improve the quality of learning
- Software for more dynamic presentations
- Animation techniques
- Medium to promote learning
- Managers and personnel responsible for human resources, training and/or organizational development
Methodology & Technical Requirements
Neotelis Virtual Classroom Trainings combine real-time (live) sessions led by an expert trainer on a web-based videoconferencing platform with off-line activities in-between live sessions. Presentations, workshops, case studies, and discussions on real-life situations faced by participants, as well as videos, whiteboards, quizzes and questionnaires are all used to engage participants and enhance their learning experience.
The training material is designed to provide practical tools which can be immediately applied in a work environment, and the complete material is provided to all participants for future reference and follow-up action plans.
Access to Neotelis Virtual Classroom Trainings requires a computer, a webcam, a headset and microphone and a stable internet connection.
Since 1997, Neotelis has assisted telecommunications organizations in more 100 countries. We provide key and relevant information to the industry in the form of training, consulting, publications and Forums such as conferences, webinars and social media.
In addition to Virtual Classroom Training, Neotelis offers:
- Face-to-Face Training: an annual public calendar of training courses as well as client-specific private courses
- E-Learning Training: self-paced training via the Neotelis Learning Management System — when you want, where you want
- Hybrid Training: training courses incorporating Face-to-Face, Virtual Classroom, and e-Learning Training techniques
Neotelis offers over 125 training courses in the key areas of the telecommunications sector and can also develop or customize private training courses to fit specific client requirements.
For more information on our training services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.